Grooming Caregivers of Tomorrow
The Cultural programs:
The gymnasium is equipped with a stage at one end, to convert the gym to a theater or a concert hall with seating capacity of 500 people, to hold school or community events.
An entertainment hall will have the following impacts on the communities:
- To promote art and culture within the community, particularly within school age children and youngsters;
- To improve the quality of life within small community by offering variety of arts and entertainment venues
- To inspire and to provide the opportunity for those seeking a career in Arts and entertainment
- To hold various school functions, such as; graduation, concert, plays, or science fair,
- To show movies and educational programs on large screen regularly
In addition to the stage and the gymnasium, the community center is equipped with offices, some of which are sub-dividable and equipped with internet and audio video capabilities. Based on each community’s needs, informational and educational classes will be offered on various topics such as:
- Cultural, social or physical or mental health
- Nutrition, child care, and pre/postnatal care,
- Family and marriage
- New and improved method of farming, agriculture, irrigations
The offices will also be used to offer:
- Ladies fitness and yoga classes,
- Ladies handicraft classes,
- Photography, calligraphy, computer classes;
- Activity/game room for elders.
Addition of staged hall, makes communities capable of hosting a variety of events to boost their economy and to make it a more vibrant place to live; and
- To hold town hall gatherings,
- Celebrate festivals, & special events
- To hold smaller trade fairs, science fairs, various competitions, etc.
- To hold sponsored annual competition, such as fishing, paragliding, mountain biking, kiting, pumpkin growing, etc.
In short, the community centers are established to enhance the spirit of team work, cooperation and caring within people. A place where the community can come together and work collectively towards improving their quality of life and the economy of their community so it becomes a more desirable for them and their children to live.
NOTE: Community centers;
- Provide marriage/family counseling 24 hour hot line.
- Are wheel chair accessible,
- Offer play room and babysitting facility
- Majority of the educational, and training programs are offered free of charge